Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Wednesday, July 1, 2015

MONTHLY RECAP: June 2015

BOOKS I READ... (in ratings order)

4 Stars
The Duke and the Lady in Red (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #3)Playing with Fire (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl, #1)Salvation in Death (In Death, #27)
Emmy & OliverThe Arrangement (The Survivors' Club #2)Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5)

3.5 Stars
The Major's Faux Fiancee (The Dukes of War, #4)Love and Other Scandals (Scandalous, #1)

3 Stars
A Good Rogue is Hard to Find (The Lords of Worth, #2)Putting Out Fires (Coda Books, #4.5)Shotgun (Coda Books, #7)

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...

MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...

Top Ten Tuesday
Stacking the Shelves
Lusting For Covers 
OTHER POSTS... 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, you read Emmy & Oliver. I can't wait to see what you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.