Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, July 28, 2015

HR 101: Twitter Chat Day!!



Historical Romance 101

This just a reminder that there will be a second Twitter chat for #HistRom101 tonight at 9:00 pm est.

I had so much fun chatting with other historical romance readers last time so, if you are a fan of the genre or a newbie, come join us!  And be ready to have your wishlist explode!

Also, if you are interested, feel free to check out my Historical Romance 101 posts from this past April:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.