Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Summer TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I am so bad at these!  I am definitely an impulse reader so who knows if I actually will follow this list.  Hehehe!

Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7)
1. Magic Rises/Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)
I am trying to get caught up on the series before the release of Magic Shifts in August.

The Art of Sinning (Sinful Suitors, #1)
2. The Art of Sinning by Sabrina Jeffries (historical romance)
I have an e-ARC of this and am excited to try this.  The hero is an American artist in Regency England...sounds like fun!


Opposition (Lux, #5)
3. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YA science fiction)
I have mentioned this book before and how hesitant I am to reading it since it will mean the end of the Lux series, but I will get it done this summer!

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)
4. Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones (urban fantasy)
Once I get caught up on the Kate Daniels series, I am turning my attention to this hilarious series about a female Grim Reaper.

The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
5. The Mistake by Elle Kennedy (NA contemporary)
I already own this and am waiting until vacation to dive in!

Captive Prince: Volume One (Captive Prince, #1)
6. Captive Prince: Volume One by C.S. Pacat (male/male fantasy)
I actually read this when it was just on LiveJournal, but, now that it is published and the conclusion to the trilogy is coming out this summer, I want to re-read it.

Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4)
7. Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid (contemporary romance)
I enjoy this series and need to get back into it.  Reid has such a fun writing style that is perfect for summer.

Sweet Disorder (Lively St. Lemeston, #1)
8. Sweet Disorder by Rose Lerner (historical romance)
I read Lerner's debut, In for a Penny, years ago and haven't read any of her stuff since.  I need to remedy that this summer.

Destiny's Embrace (Destiny's, #1)
9.  Destiny's Embrace by Beverly Jenkins (historical romance)
Jenkins has been around forever and I need to give her a try.  I bought this e-book a few months ago in preparation for vacation.

The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)
10. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness (paranormal romance)
The conclusion to the All Souls trilogy that I have needed to read for a year.

6 comments:

  1. Oh you will have fun with Destiny's Embrace, I just read that one. The Mistake and Art of Sinning I hope to get read soon. Fabulous list of summer reads...hope you have a fun time with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed The Book of Life, though I was sad to say goodbye to all the characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Opposition either, but I keep telling myself I need to finish this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do read Opposition, that series ends on a blast ! I need to read the Darynda Jones series too, it promises a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Kate Daniels series! :D So good!

    Cayt @ Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.