Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, June 9, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2015


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I love this topic since it helps me organize my to-be-released list.  I had so many that I had to do an Honorable Mentions section.  These releases aren't listed in any particular order.

Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons, #3)
1. Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons #3) by Heidi Cullinan (male/male contemporary) 
[Coming August 11th]
I am adoring Cullinan's NA romances and I have been anticipating Baz and Elijah's story ever since I finished Fever Pitch.  

When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3)
2. When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After #3) by Tessa Dare (historical romance)
[Coming August 25th]
Of course, I'm excited about the new Tessa Dare!  Plus this time there are kilts and an invented lover who suddenly shows up on the heroine's doorstep.

The Bollywood Bride
3. The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev (contemporary romance)
[Coming September 29th]
I was blown away by Dev's debut, A Bollywood Affair, and am super excited to read more of her unique style.  

Cold-Hearted Rake
4. Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance)
[Coming October 27th]
I have been impatiently waiting for Kleypas to return to historicals for years and it is finally almost here!

White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)
5. White Hot (Hidden Legacy #2) by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)
[Coming October 27th]
I loved the first Hidden Legacy book (Burn for Me) and want to know what happens to Nevada and Mad Rogan next.

The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow, #4)
6. The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow #4) by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
[Coming October 27th]
The most recent Half-Moon Hollow book (The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire) was a disappointment, but I am still devoted to Molly Harper's hilarious approach to vampires and love.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
7. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)
[Coming November 10th]
Seriously cannot wait for this one to be released!!  I don't want the series to end, but I have to know what happens to Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Prince Kai, Winter, Jacin, and even Levana.

Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #15)
8. Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark #15) by Kresley Cole (paranormal romance)
[Coming December 1st]
Love this series and author!  I'm not sure about the choice of couple this time around, but I trust Ms. Cole to provide a sexy, smart romance with lots of supernatural fun.

The Rogue Not Taken (Scandal and Scoundrel, #1)
9. The Rogue Not Taken (Scandal and Scoundrel #1) by Sarah MacLean (historical romance)
[Coming December 29th]
The latest from one of my current favorites in the genre.  This series is inspired by media outlets like TMZ and E! except in the Regency-era, of course.

Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy, #1)
10. Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy #1) by JR Ward (paranormal romance)
[Coming December 1st]
I have lost interest in the BDB series, but I am hesitantly excited about this spin-off series which is promised to go back to the paranormal romance aspect of the world.  Plus the original Brothers play bigger roles in these...must have more Zsadist and Vishous!

Honorable Mentions
Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8)Brown-Eyed Girl (Travises, #4)Falling Into Bed with a Duke (The Hellions of Havisham, #1)Soundless


2 comments:

  1. Many fabulous choices. I am also looking forward to Blood Kiss as well, I like that she is returning back to what the earlier BDB books were, focusing on the one relationship and not numerous other plot lines. I am also excited for Cold Hearted Rake, because I have been waiting so long for her to return to historical romance....not that I don't love her contemporary novels, but her real talent I feel is in the historical genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have three books in common, which is saying something, because I only listed 5! I'm also so darn excited for When a Scot, and Cold-Heart Rake. And those covers are to die for. And of course Winter! WINTER!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.