Monday, June 1, 2015

MONTHLY RECAP: May 2015

BOOKS I READ... (in ratings order)

4.5 Stars
The Royal We by Heather Cocks A Bollywood Affair by Sonali Dev The Lady Hellion by Joanna Shupe

4 Stars
The Deal by Elle Kennedy The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan A Texan's Luck by Jodi Thomas Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews Four Nights With the Duke by Eloisa James Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt Wedding Favors by Anne Tenino

3.5 Stars
Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews Hades by Larissa Ione The Farmer Takes a Wife by Genevieve Turner

2.5 Stars
Viscount of Vice by Shana Galen

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...
Top Ten Tuesday
Theme Thursday
Stacking the Shelves
Weekly Recap
OTHER POSTS... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.