Sunday, June 14, 2015

LUSTING FOR COVERS: I've Got My Duke to Keep Me Warm

Photobucket 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.  It is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

I've Got My Duke to Keep Me Warm (The Lords of Worth, #1)
I've Got My Duke to Keep Me Warm by Kelly Bowen
Where Secrets Smolder...
Calm. Cool. Collected. Gisele Whitby has perfected the art of illusion—her survival, after all, has depended upon it. Years ago, to escape an abusive husband, Gisele "disappeared." Now she must risk revealing her new identity to save another innocent girl from the same fate. But she needs a daring man for her scheme, and the rogue in question shows a remarkable talent . . . for shattering Gisele's carefully constructed façade and igniting her deepest desires.
...Passion Ignites.
This isn't the first time Jamie Montcrief has awakened naked and confused from a night of drinking. It is, however, the first time a stunningly beautiful woman offers him payment afterward. Gisele has a business proposition for him, a mission involving cunning thievery and a brazen rescue. How can he say no to a plot this dangerous . . . and a woman this delectable?
I just finished A Good Rogue is Hard to Find by Kelly Bowen this week and was checking out the other books in the Lords of Worth series.  I've Got My Duke to Keep Me Warm is book one and has just the prettiest cover!  I love the winter setting which is very different for a historical romance.  The red cape also provides a fun pop of color that coordinates with the title and author name.  If I saw this cover in a bookstore, I would definitely pick it up!

8 comments:

  1. Great Pick you have here!! I love the cover too...although in real life my legs would be freezing lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just trying to imagine a Regency version of skin-colored tights. :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, lovely cover! It's funny how on covers and pictures, winter looks so beautiful. But IRL, we're shivering and complaining. :D

    Thanks for joining the fun, hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to look at winter, but I hate going out in it with a passion.

      Delete
  3. Great pick the white dress looks absolutely gorgeous on the women it really suits her fair complexion and I absolutely love winter covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love book 3 cover. However, this cover is gorgeous and I actually read this book cause of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful cover, but her feet and legs must be freezing, lol !

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.