Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Sunday, May 24, 2015

WEEKLY RECAP: May 17-23, 2015

THIS WEEK ON FEMINIST FAIRY TALE REVIEWS
MY READING UPDATE

A Texan's Luck by Jodi Thomas -- Sweet romance between two people in an unusual situation.  The link to my review can be found above.

Four Nights with the Duke by Eloisa James -- Another cute and quirky story from a writer who thrives on Shakespearean-like romances.  My review will be coming soon.

Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews --  A fun look at the Kate Daniels series from Andrea's point of view.  I love this world and will be writing my review this week.

CURRENTLY READING

Magic Gifts (Kate Daniels, #5.4) Saint Anything

NEXT WEEK'S NEW RELEASES

Hades (Demonica, #11.5; Lords of Deliverance 6.5) Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, #1) The Lady Hellion (Wicked Deceptions, #3) Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane, #8)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.