Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Authors I Really Want to Meet


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
1. JK Rowling

An obvious answer that is truly my number one.  I think she is just the most amazing person and one of my ultimate wishes is to meet her.

The Duchess War (Brothers Sinister, #1)
2. Courtney Milan 
I love her writing, but also have enjoyed reading her blog posts and listening to interviews that she does with the Dear Bitches, Smart Authors podcast.

Just Listen
3. Sarah Dessen
My favorite author from high school who I still enjoy today.  I would love to let her know how much her books meant to me growing up.

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, #1)
4. Molly Harper
Her books are hilarious plus she is from Kentucky like me!

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
5. Jeaniene Frost
I have to meet the woman who created my ultimate book boyfriend, Bones.

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3)
6. Lisa Kleypas
She is a legend and I would probably turn into a quivering fangirl if I ever saw her in person.

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
7. Marissa Meyer
She is a Sailor Moon fanatic and loves fairy tales!  Sounds like someone I would get along with.

The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
8. Julia Quinn
The woman who got me obsessed with historical romance.

Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3)
9. Nalini Singh
I just want to pick her brain about all the fabulous characters she creates.

The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
10. Meg Cabot
Another favorite from my middle and high school years.  Her blog is hilarious too!

8 comments:

  1. Molly Harper and Julia Quinn are on my list, too! I have actually met Meg Cabot once (I went to a talk she gave, and she was sooo nice and funny). And I've met Marissa Meyer. I've been lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.K Rowling is a definite must in my list. Sadly I haven't read any of the other authors works. I must fix that.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. JKR totally made the top of my list too, she's 'the dream' pick haha. I got Marissa Meyer as well! I still need to read more by Jeaniene Frost but I actually met her last year and she was lovely. I hope you get to meet all of these authors soon^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. Harper would be a blast to meet. Frost lives in my state and comes to our town for most of her book signings. She's great in person :) Hope you get to meet her one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JK Rowling was on my list! She is my author inspiration!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/top-ten-tuesday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with Rowling and Meyer. Great list! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be an interesting dinner if you all got together. Harper's books are pretty funny, and Frost has some pretty steamy scenes. It would definitely be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.