Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Saturday, May 23, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (76)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~

The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) The Friend Zone (Game On, #2) The Farmer Takes a Wife

The Mistake by Elle Kennedy (NA contemporary)
I am loving sports-themed NA romance right now and am ready to see Logan get his happy ending.

The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan (NA contemporary)
I finished this last weekend and, while it wasn't as good as the first Game On book, it was enjoyable.  My review will be published on Monday.

The Farmer Takes a Wife by Genevieve Turner (historical romance)
This was a freebie I learned about thanks to Cecilia Grant tweeting about it.  Love me a shy hero!

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~

The Duke and the Lady in Red (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #3) Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) Saint Anything
The Duke and the Lady in Red by Lorraine Heath (historical romance)
I am liking this series and I have heard that this is the best of them all.

Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)
I'm halfway through this and am enjoying Andrea's point of view.

Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen (YA contemporary)
Of course, I had to request this!  Dessen is amazing!

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

The Art of Sinning (Sinful Suitors, #1) Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane, #8) Blurred Lines

The Art of Sinning by Sabrina Jeffries (historical romance)
Jeremy intrigued me in the Duke's Men series and I am ready to see him fall in love.

Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt (historical romance)
I squealed when I got an e-ARC of this!  The Maiden Lane series is one of my favorites right now!

Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne (NA contemporary)
I liked Layne's Redemption trilogy and am ready to read more from her.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely haul this week, Jennifer! The cover for Friend Zone is hot! And I need to start the Magic series by Ilona Andrews, they are made of awesome :)
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great bunch of books you have here!! I am curious to see what you think of Lorraine Heaths and Hoyt's books!! And love that you just got The Mistake and Friend Zone...I recently got those two so I hope to read those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Gunmetal Magic was a fun time, I'm glad to see that you're enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books. I like the covers for the historical romance. Hoping you like all these romances.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I have to buy myself a copy of Saint Anything. It sounds great. I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh nice haul, enjoy them all and happy reading :D

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.