Friday, May 1, 2015

MONTHLY RECAP: April 2015

BOOKS I READ... (in ratings order)

4.5 Stars
The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase The Shameless Hour by Sarina Bowen

4 Stars
Nothing Like Paris by Amy Jo Cousins Crushed by Lauren Layne The Bohemian and the Banker by Bonnie Dee A Forbidden Rumspringa by Keira Andrews Flat-Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy Billionaire with Benefits by Anne Tenino The Unlikely Lady by Valerie Bowman

3.5 Stars
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby Her Highland Fling by Jennifer McQuiston The Harlot Countess by Joanna Shupe

3 Stars
The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...
Top Ten Tuesday
      Stacking the Shelves
      Historical Romance 101
      OTHER POSTS... 

      1 comment:

      1. I'm already missing Historical Romance 101. It was so much fun, and I have SOOOOO many books to read now. I mean, even more books than I already had. But I'm looking forward to our next twitter chat. April just went by so quickly.

        ReplyDelete

      Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.