Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: All-Time Favorite Authors


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.



1. JK Rowling (MG fantasy; contemporary thrillers)
Favorite Books: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

2. Jane Austen (classic fiction)
Favorite Books: Persuasion; Pride and Prejudice

3. JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Favorite Book: Innocent in Death

4. Nalini Singh (paranormal romance; urban fantasy; contemporary romance)
Favorite Books: Caressed by Ice; Heart of Obsidian

5. Molly Harper (paranormal romance; contemporary romance)
Favorite Books: Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors; My Bluegrass Baby

6. Julia Quinn (historical romance)
Favorite Books: The Viscount Who Loved Me; Romancing Mr. Bridgerton

7. Lisa Kleypas (historical romance; contemporary romance)
Favorite Books: Devil in Winter; Dreaming of You

8. Diana Gabaldon (historical fiction)
Favorite Book: Outlander

9. Heidi Cullinan (male/male romance)
Favorite Books: Fever Pitch; Carry the Ocean; Dance with Me

10. Sarah Dessen (YA contemporary)
Favorite Books: Just Listen; This Lullaby

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great list you have here! I love it. Lisa kleypas, Nalini Singh and Molly Harper are fantastic. I really need to try JD Robb one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia Quinn! You know she's on my list. And Lisa Kleypas and Molly Harper we almost on my list. Molly Harper is just so much fun. And of course J.K. Rowling and Jane Austen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see JK Rowling at the top of your list. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robb and Harper are two of my favorites too! Yay for awesome authors :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. J.K Rowling is on everyone's list. I have seen Jane Austen on a lot of lists as well.

    My TTT http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/top-ten-favourite-authors-of-all-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.K. Rowling is on everyone's lists it seems, including mine. I have to say I haven't read books by any of the other authors on your list.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/top-ten-tuesdays/

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.