Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Saturday, April 18, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (74)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~

The Diabolical Miss Hyde (Electric Empire, #1)
The Diabolical Miss Hyde (Electric Empire #1) by Viola Carr (steampunk romance)
An interesting new start to a series with the daughter of Mr. Hyde himself!  I bought it based on this review over at Smart Bitches, Trashy Books.

Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell, #1)
Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell #1) by Jenn Bennett (urban fantasy)
A renegade magician who spends her time bartending to demons?  I'm sold!

This Crumbling Pageant (The Fury Triad #1)
This Crumbling Pageant (The Fury Triad #1) by Patricia Burroughs (fantasy)
I enjoy fantasy, but don't read nearly enough of it.  So I grabbed this when it went on sale over at Amazon.

A Clean Break (Gay Amish Romance #2) A Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #3)
A Clean Break/A Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #2 and 3) by Keira Andrews (male/male romance)
Yes, this is a male/male Amish romance trilogy...I was hesitant about the premise, but the first book was so well-done and romantic that I have to see what happens to David and Isaac next.

In the Clear (Winter Rescue #1)
In the Clear (Winter Rescue #1) by Tamara Morgan (contemporary romance)
I don't remember where I heard about this book, but I saw it was on sale and had to grab it.

The Shameless Hour (The Ivy Years, #4)
The Shameless Hour (The Ivy Years #4) by Sarina Bowen (NA contemporary)
Love this series and am super excited to see hockey team manager Bella get her story.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~

The Royal We
The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan (contemporary romance)
I am a huge fan of the Fug Girls' blog and am intrigued by this prince meets commoner romance.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

The Lady Hellion (Wicked Deceptions, #3)
The Lady Hellion (Wicked Deceptions #3) by Joanna Shupe (historical romance)
Heroines in disguise are always fun so I'm looking forward to this one.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Flat-Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy
Her Highland Fling by Jennifer McQuiston
Billionaire with Benefits by Anne Tenino

I REVIEWED...
I POSTED...

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of the Joanna Sharpe one....especially since I keep hearing so many great things about that author and you know how I feel about a good historical romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some interesting books this week. I really enjoyed the Viola Carr book a lot. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Royal We looks super cute. I definitely need to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I am a little late with this, but great haul this week.These are all new to me!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.