Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Saturday, April 4, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (73)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.
 
~BOUGHT~
A Bollywood Affair
A Bollywood Affair by Sonali Dev (contemporary romance)
I had this on my wishlist based on a recommendation from Nalini Singh so I had to buy it when it went on sale this week.

Trust The Focus (In Focus #1)
Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson (m/m romance)
I love road trip stories and m/m characters who are in college.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
Rivals in the City (The Agency, #4)
Rivals in the City (The Agency #4) by Y.S. Lee (YA historical)
The conclusion of one of my favorite YA series...I will miss Mary and James so much.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Corrupt Comte (The Bourbon Boys Quartet, #1)
The Corrupt Comte by Edie Harris (historical romance)
The premise reminds me of The Scarlet Pimpernel so I had to request it.  Thanks to Samhain Publishing and Netgalley!

The Girl Next Door (Bend or Break, #3)
The Girl Next Door by Amy Jo Cousins (NA contemporary)
I just finished the prequel (Nothing Like Paris) and wanted to see Cousins's take on m/f romance.

Never Loved (Dark Obsession, #1)
Never Loved by Charlotte Stein (NA contemporary)
I enjoy Stein's erotic contemporaries and am interested to see how she does in New Adult.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Carry the Ocean by Heidi Cullinan
The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas
Nothing Like Paris by Amy Jo Cousins
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski


8 comments:

  1. Nice haul! These are new to me so I'll have to check them out further. Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul of books this week. You got some interesting looking books. Megan Erickson's previous books have been good, so I'm hoping Trust The Focus is good as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to read that Agency series, I hope you enjoy that book! Have a great week!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to finish reading the Y.S. Lee books sometime. I liked the first one! I hope you enjoy your finds this week.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust the Focus looks like a really good book! I haven't read a Megan Erickson book yet, but I want to finally read one of them soon. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of these are new to me. I will have to check them out

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of the Agency series, I may have to go check that one out! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul this week, Jennifer! Trust the Focus especially looks very good :) I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, and that you're having a fantastic week.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.