Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MONTHLY RECAP: March 2015

BOOKS I READ... (in ratings order)
5 Stars
Carry the Ocean (The Roosevelt, #1)

4.5 Stars
Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2) Strangers in Death (In Death, #26)

4 Stars
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)  Getting It Right (Restoration #1)

3.5 Stars
Lights, Camera, Cupid (A Bluewater Bay Valentine's Day Anthology; Bluewater Bay #6)

3 Stars
The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress (The Dukes of War #2) Highland Destiny (Murray Family, #1) The Courtesan Duchess (Wicked Deceptions, #1)


REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...
Top Ten Tuesday
        Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition
            Stacking the Shelves
            OTHER POSTS... 

            2 comments:

            1. I'm so, so excited that you reviewed Rock Hard, because I read that book per your review and I LOVED it. I need to read the other books in this series, too.

              ReplyDelete
            2. Doing great on those challenges! I have Rock Hard on my tbr pile. And the last few of the Robbs. I got behind on those. Hope you have a great April!

              ReplyDelete

            Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.