Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, March 17, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Spring TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

ALREADY ON MY TBR SHELF

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
1. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
2. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Murder of Crows (The Others, #2)
3. Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop

Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3)
4. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
5. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

TO BE RELEASED THIS SEASON

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow, #3)
6. The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper [Coming March 24]

Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane, #8)
7. Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt [Coming May 26]

Four Nights With the Duke (Desperate Duchesses, #8)
8. Four Nights with the Duke by Eloisa James [Coming March 31]

Saint Anything
9. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen [Coming May 5]

Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, #14)
10. Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh [Coming June 2]

3 comments:

  1. I just read Hero by Samantha Young this weekend. It was the first Young book I read, but I honestly didn't love it. But I also own On Dublin Street, which I've heard amazing things about, so I might give that a try.

    And I definitely need to try out Molly Harper's vampire books. I love her audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome selection here^^ Personally, I still need to catch up with Winner's Crime, Bloodlines, A Night Prince AND that Anne Bishop series! I hope you get to all of these this Spring! Happy reading :) Here's my TTT post this week!

    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bound By Flames is fantastic!!! I am loving Vlad, and I am excited for Shards of Hope too.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.