Tuesday, March 24, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Childhood/Teen Favorites I Want to Revisit


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
1. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

Number the Stars
2. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
3. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

The Secret Garden
4. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Goddess of Yesterday
5. Goddess of Yesterday by Caroline B. Cooney

Violet Eyes (Violet Eyes, #1)
6. Violet Eyes by Nicole Luiken

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
7. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

Ella Enchanted
8. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

The Frog Princess (Tales of the Frog Princess, #1)
9. The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker

Sideways Stories from Wayside School
10. Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar

8 comments:

  1. I love your choices! I definitely need to revisit Ella Enchanted and The Princess Diaries, even if it's just to feel really nostalgic. And I just realized I've never actually read Angus, which is funny because I loved the movie when I was younger and it first came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sideways Stories from Wayside School! I totally forgot about that book. I would love to read that and Ella Enchanted both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of these books, but most of the ones I read when I was in college. Well, HP I started reading when I was in high school and finished when I was in graduate school. I love Ella Enchanted! I read that when I was in college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored Number the Stars -- I really need to re-read it! And Sideways Stories! Totally forgot about those but loved them!! This was definitely a fun prompt today!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wayside School books - my daughter and her friends loved those. And Number the Stars - such a great book. And I laughed and laughed at the Angus, Thongs book. I read a lot when volunteering at my daughter's school libraries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeaaahhhh^^ the Secret Garden made my list too! I adore that book ♥ I've actually already reread it as an adult a few years ago but I'd love to do so again :) And how I wish the HP books had been around when I was younger. When the first one came out, I was a senior in high school and no doubt thought I was 'too cool' for books like that...so, I only got into the series in my mid-twenties >.< Awesome picks, here's my TTT post this week!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I don't know most of these, though I recognise some of them from my younger sister's shelves. Nice list!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh The Secret Garden is just a great classic. Love that one.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.