Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books Recently Added to My To-Read List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

For this topic, I decided to focus on books that I have recently added to my wishlist.  I currently do not own any of these books, but I have just discovered them and want to share them with everybody else!

Trust The Focus (In Focus #1)
1. Trust the Focus by Megan Ericksen (male/male contemporary)
Based on a review by Smexybooks.

The Girl on the Train
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (psychological thriller)
I'm not usually into thrillers, but I want to try the audio based on a friend's recommendation.

Black Dog
3. Black Dog by Rachel Neumeier (urban fantasy)
I found this when I was hunting for urban fantasies that aren't part of a series.

The Queen's Pawn
4. The Queen's Pawn by Christy English (historical fiction)
Tells the story of Princess Alais of France, ward of Eleanor of Acquitaine.

I'll Meet You There
5. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios (YA contemporary)
Added after Quinn reviewed it at Quinn's Book Nook.

Fitzpatrick's War
6. Fitzpatrick's War by Theodore Judson (science fiction)
Based on a recommendation from a co-worker.

Royal Date
7. Royal Date by Sariah Wilson (NA contemporary)
Added because I enjoyed Wilson's debut, The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back.

Beyond the Sunrise
8. Beyond the Sunrise by Mary Balogh (historical romance)
A re-release from one of my favorite HR authors.

Rakes And Radishes
9. Rakes and Radishes by Susanna Ives (historical romance)
Based on this review at All About Romance plus the title makes me giggle.

A Single Kiss (Sweetest Kisses, #1)
10. A Single Kiss by Grace Burrowes (NA contemporary)
The contemporary debut of a historical romance author whom I've heard good things about.

4 comments:

  1. yay! I think you'll like I'll Meet You There, Jennifer. I've heard great things about The Girl on the Train. And that cover for the Mary Balogh book is sooo pretty. Doesn't she look like Elizabeth Bennet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to send you a copy of Royal Date if you'd like to review it. :) Just drop me an email at sariahwilson at hotmail dot com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond The Sunrise is such a beautiful cover...I really love that author I do need to get back to reading her,,,although lately I have been wanting to focus more on historical reads, so its a good chance I will be reading her soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Beyond the Sunrise, too. And Black Dog got some good reviews. Great list - I love the variety!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.