Saturday, March 14, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (71)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
The Winner's Crime (Winners Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski (YA fantasy)

Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5)
Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels #5.5) by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)

Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6)
Magic Rises (Kate Daniels #6) by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)

Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7)
Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels #7) by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)

Fitzpatrick's War
Fitzpatrick's War by Theodore Judson (science fiction)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Unlikely Lady (Playful Brides, #3)
The Unlikely Lady (Playful Brides #3) by Valerie Bowman (historical romance)

7 comments:

  1. I WANT THE WINNER'S CRIME SO BADLY. Also, I've really been meaning to read something of Ilona Andrews for a while now. Great haul! Happy Reading!

    New Follower!

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy of The Winner's Crime should be here any day now. Can't wait to get started. Hope it's as good as the first one =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why I'm waiting to finally get The Winner's Crime - could be because I don't really want to see the end yet... Happy reading :-)
    here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You're going to be reading The Winner's Crime! I'm so excited for you! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of Ilona Andrews books! I hope you enjoy them all, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great library haul! Enjoy your reading this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look so good!! I do love Valerie Bowman and Illona Andrews! Hope you enjoy these hun.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.