Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Friday, March 27, 2015

2015 AUDIOBOOK READING CHALLENGE: January-March Update


Hosted by The Book Nympho or Hot Listens.

The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.  Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)  ANY genres count.

PERSONAL GOAL: BINGE LISTEN (20-30 AUDIOBOOKS)
I'm a little behind on my goals at this point.  I'm hoping to pick it up and listen to at least two books a month to catch up.

COMPLETED

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)
1. Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews; Narrated by Renee Raudman (urban fantasy)

Creation in Death (In Death, #25)
2. Creation in Death (In Death #25) by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (romantic suspense)

Strangers in Death (In Death, #26)
3. Strangers in Death (In Death #26) by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (romantic suspense)

CURRENT LISTEN

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow, #3)
The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow #3) by Molly Harper; Narrated by Amanda Ronconi (paranormal romance)

7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Magic Bites! I need to listen to In Death series! I tried years ago and I couldn't get into the first book...I know It must have been my mood, but know I get scare when I see 30+ books in a series..lol
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved Magic Bites. I've devoured most of the other books in the series recently though in print since the waiting list for the audio versions at the library are so long. The In Death series can be daunting, but is so worth it (IMO). I've been listening to it for almost five years and am only in the late 20s. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. Renee Raudman and Amanda Ronconi are two of my favorite narrators. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I just comment on another Blog Challenge Update that the Kate Daniels Series is one of the series I had always wished I had read! Glad to see you got to listen to the start of it and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently started reading the 'In Death' series and am enjoying the books so far... Although, I haven't read them in order.

    Last year, I listened to 48 audiobooks, this year I'm aiming for 50+ audiobooks.... But I'm having a listening slump so far this year and have only managed to listening 4 audiobooks. So, I'd better step up the pace next quarter!

    Here's a link to my audiobook update: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/2015-audiobook-challenge-update.html

    Happy listening!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've listened to 9 audiobooks so far. I'm hoping to listen to 50 this year. I'm a little behind as well, and I totally skipped this progress report. I just couldn't get myself together.

    I definitely plan on listening to more Molly Harper books! Hers are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.