Saturday, February 28, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (69)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Lucien's Fall
Lucien's Fall by Barbara Samuel (historical romance)

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
The Deal by Elle Kennedy (NA contemporary)

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5)
Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Courtesan Duchess (Wicked Deceptions, #1)
The Courtesan Duchess by Joanna Shupe (historical romance)

The Unleashing (Call of Crows, #1)
The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston (paranormal romance)

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Creation in Death by JD Robb
Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews


4 comments:

  1. Oh I have heard great things about "The Deal" and I am really wanting to read Shelly Laurenston. I just have heard so many good things about her writing, so hope you enjoy these. enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I have not heard of any of these sadly but I do hope you enjoy them when you read them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want the Kennedy. Gah I forgot to go in and accept the Laurenston one for review. How could I have forgotten. :facepalm: Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara Samuel is one of my favorite authors, and I can't say enough good things about Lucien's Fall. You will so not be disappointed, and if you are, you have my permission to come kick my butt. That was one of the most beautiful books I've ever read! I can't wait to see what you think of it. Great choice!!!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.