Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Sunday, February 1, 2015

MONTHLY RECAP: January 2015

BOOKS I READ... (in ratings order)
4 Stars
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) Dancing at Midnight (Splendid, #2) Never Surrender to a Scoundrel (One Scandalous Season, #3) Libby's London Merchant (Nesbitt, #1) If the Viscount Falls (The Duke's Men, #4) The Burnt Toast B&B (Bluewater Bay #5) Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 6 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #6)

3.5 Stars
Trade Me (Cyclone, #1) Flirting with Disaster (Jackson: Girl's Night Out, #2) Off Campus (Bend or Break, #1) Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 7 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #7) Five Dates 500 Miles (500 Miles 1, An MLR Mixed Tape)

3 Stars
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 5 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #5)

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...

Top Ten Tuesday
        Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition
            Stacking the Shelves
            OTHER POSTS... 

            1 comment:

            1. Looks like you have had a great month so far!! I see that you really liked Magic Bites...that is a series I want to read this year. Hope February is just as successful for you. Happy Sunday.

              ReplyDelete

            Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.