Sunday, February 22, 2015

I MUSTACHE YOU SOME QUESTIONS BOOK TAG

i mustache you some questions

Quinn over at Quinn's Book Nook tagged me in this meme so here it goes!

Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
My name is Jennifer and I've had quite a few nicknames over the years.
1. Jen -- What most of my family and friends call me...mostly because Jennifer is a lot to say.
2. Fern -- A high school nickname whose origin I don't really remember.
3. Nenfer -- One of my dance students started calling me this years ago and it stuck with her.
4. Fer-Fer -- My little brother couldn't say my real name so this was what he came up with.

Four Jobs I’ve Had
1. Ice Cream Scooper -- I spent a few summers working in an ice cream parlor at a nursing home. 
2. Warehouse Assistant -- My parents own a floral supply company so I was free labor in the warehouse.
3. Dance Instructor -- A current job that allows me to be creative and hang out with some awesome kids.
4. Archives Reference Assistant -- My other current job which is never dull!

Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1. Harry Potter series -- I love Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family.
2. Cinderella -- My favorite Disney movie.
3. Miss Congeniality -- Sandra Bullock is one of my all-time favorite actresses.
4. A League of Their Own -- Such a classic.

Four Books I’d Recommend1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. Naked in Death by JD Robb

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Louisville, Kentucky -- Only place I've ever lived.

Four Places I Have Been
1. Las Vegas
2. New York City
3. U.S. Virgin Islands
4. Washington, D.C.

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now1. Hawaii -- Warm and beautiful.
2. Florida -- At least warmer than it is here in Kentucky.
3. San Diego -- I've been to California, but never made it to this city.
4. Europe -- Part of my bucket list.

Four Things I Don’t Eat
1. Seafood
2. Pie
3. Lettuce
4. Spicy Foods

Four of My Favorite Foods1. Pizza
2. Bacon
3. Cheese
4. Ice Cream

Four TV Shows That I Watch
1. The Big Bang Theory -- It just reminds me of my high school friends.
2. Downton Abbey -- Not as good as when it began, but I'm in it until the end.
3. Broadchurch -- Just started this and am obsessed!  Can't wait to see Season 2 in a few weeks!
4. Empire -- Another new show that I am addicted to.  I love the music and the family drama.

Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year
1. Seeing some fun new movies: Cinderella, Mockingjay Part 2, The Avengers
2. Going to Florida for a week
3. Going to an away football game
4. Possibly getting a dog in the near future :)

Four Things I’m Always Saying
1. Whatever -- I hate that I say it, but I can't help it.
2. Sweetie Pie -- What I call most of dance kids if they aren't listening to me.
3. 5-6-7-8 -- Counting down the beat for my dance students.
4. How can I help you -- What I'm always saying at work.

Four People I Tag
1. Renee at Addicted to Romance
3. Camille at Girl Meets Books

5 comments:

  1. LOL I always love seeing people's replies to these. I am with you on Florida! Man to have some warmth! lol Would not mind a trip to visit family down there.

    Oh me too on Miss Congeniality. I've watched that so many times. Fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching Miss Congeniality a few days ago, it's one of my favorites with Sandra Bullock.
    Great post!
    Ruty @Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! Actually, I already did this one a week ago - here. It was fun! I enjoyed your take on the questions. "5-6-7-8" made me laugh; I heard that so many years as a dance mom. And yay for the Harry Potter movies making your frequently-watched list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. Here is my link. http://addictofromance.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-mustache-you-some-questions.html.
    I loved your answers. I can't do seafood either, its probably the one thing I refuse to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'm so glad you participated, Jennifer! Your nicknames are so cute. I didn't know you were also a dance instructor. That's awesome. What type of dance do you teacher. I say "can I help you" all the time, too! Part of having a customer service job, huh?

    And oh my gosh, I am so excited for the Cinderella movie, I can't even. I wish we lived near each other because we could go together. I think I am going to have to drag my mom to the movies. Or maybe I will just go by myself, which is nice sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.