Saturday, January 24, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (65)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
500 Miles (500 Miles 1, An MLR Mixed Tape)
500 Miles by Parker Williams (male/male contemporary)
I bought it based on this review for the 2015 TBR Challenge.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner (YA science fiction)
I enjoyed the first book in the series and am always ready for romantic YA sci-fi.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Crushed (Redemption, #2)
Crushed by Lauren Layne (NA contemporary)
The first two books in the series were great and I have high hopes for this one.

Trade Me (Cyclone, #1)
Trade Me by Courtney Milan (NA contemporary)
I am a Milan fangirl so I will buy whatever she writes.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Off Campus by Amy Jo Cousins (male/male contemporary)
Libby's London Merchant by Carla Kelly (historical romance)
Flirting with Disaster by Victoria Dahl (contemporary romance)
Never Surrender to a Scoundrel by Lily Dalton (historical romance)


11 comments:

  1. This Shattered World was so good. I really enjoyed it. Your other books look good as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my eARC of Crushed too and I'm so excited! There should be a new Lauren Layne book every month. lol :) I'm also looking forward to reading Courtney Milan's first contemporary novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. I just picked up These Broken Stars from the library yesterday. Can't wait to read it.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for This Shattered World! I hope you enjoy all these books :)
    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, these books are all so new to me. I hope you enjoy them though. Stacking the Shelves #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am curious to see how Milan does with contemporary romances...hope you enjoy it and looking forward to your review. Hope you enjoy these books, they all look so great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! I have yet to finish reading These Broken Stars. I started it a while ago and then put it down but I never picked it up again. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first book yet, but I absolutely loved TSB. I need to read TSW immediately, I hope you enjoy it! Enjoy!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Shattered World is one I need to check out myself. I hope you enjoy it and these others! Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.