Saturday, January 17, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (64)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 8 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #8) Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 9 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #9) Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 10 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #10)
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Volumes #8-10 by Naoko Takeuchi (fantasy manga)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Highland Guard (Murray Family, #20)
Highland Guard by Hannah Howell (historical romance)

Once and Always
Once and Always by Julia Harper (contemporary romance)

Bound by Bliss (Bound and Determined, #2)
Bound by Bliss by Lavinia Kent (historical erotica)

The Truth as He Knows It (Perspectives #1)
The Truth As He Knows It by A.M. Arthur (male/male contemporary)

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
If the Viscount Falls by Sabrina Jeffries
The Burnt Toast B&B by Heidi Belleau and Rachel Haimowitz

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon-Volume 6 by Naoko Takeuchi
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon-Volume 7 by Naoko Takeuchi


6 comments:

  1. AAH Sailor Moon! I used to watch that show all the time, I didn't realize how much I missed it until now. Great Haul!! :)
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I haven't heard of any of these until now but I really hope you enjoy all of them. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sailor Moon-that brings back some fond memories. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"ve only read the first Sailor Moon. I should look into the other books. You enjoy them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have some great books here. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books are all so new to me! I'm gonna add this to my to be read list for sure! :)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.