Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Saturday, January 10, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (63)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution
Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran -- I love historical fiction and don't read enough of it nowadays.  This was on sale and I had to check it out.

~BORROWED FROM LIBRARY~
Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3)
Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers -- Loved the first two books in the trilogy and am ready to see Annith take center stage.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Never Surrender to a Scoundrel (One Scandalous Season, #3)
Never Surrender to a Scoundrel by Lily Dalton -- I've enjoyed the past books in the series and am excited to see what happens next.

Flirting with Disaster (Jackson: Girl's Night Out, #2)
Flirting with Disaster by Victoria Dahl -- I don't read many contemporaries, but I love this series about small town librarians.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Volume 5 by Naoko Takeuchi
Dancing at Midnight by Julia Quinn



4 comments:

  1. ohhhh Madame Tussaud ..... Awesome.....

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy your new books!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/stacking-shelves_10.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lily Dalton series is very good, plus I like the cover for the newest one. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy Daltons book...I really enjoyed that one. Happy Reading hun!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.