Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, December 30, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Goals and Resolutions for 2015


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.




1. Read 150 books this year.

2. Read ten books from my TBR shelf.

3. Try five debut authors.

4. Get my Netgalley percentage to 60%.

5. Catch up on ten series that I am behind on.

6. Complete all the reading challenges I signed up for.

7. Re-read the Harry Potter series.

8. Write discussion posts on my blog.

9. Comment more on blogs that I read.

10. Move over to Wordpress.

5 comments:

  1. Great goals! I didn't put it on my list, but I plan on rereading the HP series too. And reading from my TBR definitely made my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals. I would love to read 175 books! That is amazing, Jennifer. And I'm all about Harry Potter re-reading! I re-read the first four books this year, and hope to re-read the remaining three soon. Maybe over the next couple of months.

    I want to participate in some challenges this year. I think I want to do the audiobook challenge, and the re-reading challenge. Do you know of any other ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic goals! I would love to get my NetGalley percentage higher, but I am awful at reading books on my e-reader. I should probably just stop requesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your goals you have here!!! I do want to get better at commenting as well this year!!! Good luck with them all and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic goals for 2015. I've got a few similar ones on my list :D Will be fun trying to get them done :D Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.