Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

There are so many amazing books being released next year.  I did limit myself to ten full entries, but had to plug some others in the honorable mentions.

Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, #14)
1. Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling #14) by Nalini Singh (paranormal romance)
Expected Publication: June 2, 2015
This series is seriously getting better and better.  I love Aden and am ready to see him get a happy ending.

Rivals in the City (The Agency, #4)
2. Rivals in the City (The Agency #4) by Y.S. Lee (YA historical fiction)
Expected Publication: March 10, 2015 (US release)
Mary Quinn is one of my all-time favorite YA heroines and I feel like I have been waiting for this book for ages.

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
3. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)
Expected Publication: January 27, 2015
I still want Winter more, but I will take whatever I can get in the Lunar Chronicles series.  Levana creeps me out so I'm intrigued to see how Meyer handles her backstory.

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow, #3)
4. The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow #3) by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
Expected Publication: March 31, 2015
An auto-buy author for me.  Gigi is all grown up and getting a sexy vampire of her very own!

Soulbound (Darkest London, #6)
5. Soulbound (Darkest London #6) by Kristen Callihan (historical/paranormal romance)
Expected Publication: February 24, 2015
This series moved into the epic category with the release of Evernight and I want to see Adam finally find his soulmate.

Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk, #5)
6. Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk #5) by Bec McMaster (steampunk romance)
Expected Publication: March 3, 2015
Another series that took a huge step forward in 2014.  Barrons and Lady Aramina have been side characters for awhile and it is time for them to step into the spotlight. 

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
7. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal)
Expected Publication: February 10, 2015
I still have to read Silver Shadows, but I am delaying it until closer to this release date.  I love Sydney and Adrian and I don't want their story to end! 

Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3)
8. Bound By Flames (Night Prince #3) by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)
Expected Publication: January 27, 2015
Another series conclusion!  Vlad and Leila are great together and I want to see if Bones, Cat, and the other Night Huntress favs pop in again.

Once Upon a Marquess (The Worth Saga #1)
9. Once Upon a Marquess (Worth Saga #1) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)
Expected Publication: April 2015
This was originally supposed to release this month, but I understand if Milan needed a small break from historicals.  I love her unique romances with strong female characters and intriguing plots. 
 
[NO COVER YET]
10. Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane #8) by Elizabeth Hoyt (historical romance)
Expected Publication: May 26, 2015
An author who has rarely let me down.  I have been a fan of the Lady Philippa since we first met her and want to see her finally catch her sexy Captain. 

8 comments:

  1. Dearest Rogue is on my top ten list too! This series has been so dang good it's not even funny! Which one has been your favorite so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given all of the books either a 4 star rating or higher so that is hard to say. I think I would go with Thief of Shadows since I'm a Winter Makepeace fangirl. Plus I loved the whole "superhero" thing she had going with the Ghost of St. Giles. What was your favorite?

      Delete
  2. I haven't read The Agency books, but I've heard really good things. I should look into those soon. I'm thinking maybe the audiobook, if it's available. I'm interested in Fairest, but much more excited for Winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Agency is available on Audible! That's how I "read" them and it was an amazing experience. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I didn't put Fairest or The Ruby Circle on my list this week, I am also super excited for them! I am going to have to check out The Agency books. Great picks!

    Amber @ The Book Bratz

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know there was going to be a new Agency book. Yeah!!!! I'm looking forward to reading Fairest. Great List.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I can't wait for Hoyt's next one. Gah but it's such an amazing series. Looking forward to Harper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really excited for Shard of Hope and Bound By Flames!!! They were on my list too. Great minds think alike.:)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.