Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I am focusing this list on six books that only a magical being like Santa Claus would be able to get his hands on at this time.


1. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
Yes, we get Fairest next month, but I want to see Winter get her story now!  A favorite series that I will miss when it is completed.

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
2. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
I just finished The Winner's Curse this weekend and am dying to know what happens to Kestral and Arin next.

Highland Ever After (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #3)
3. Highland Ever After (Montgomerys and Armstrongs #3) by Maya Banks
I'm not sure when this will actually be released, but I am ready for whenever it is.

Rivals in the City (The Agency, #4)
4. Rivals in the City (The Agency #4) by Y.S. Lee
This is due to be released in the U.S. in March of 2015 and I cannot wait!  One of my all-time favorite series!


Lisa Kleypas
5. A Cold-Hearted Rake (?) by Lisa Kleypas
I'm not sure if this is the real title, but that is what Goodreads is currently calling it.  This is Kleypas's return to historical romance which I'm hoping will happen this year.

Captive Prince: Volume Three (Captive Prince, #3)
6. Captive Prince: Volume 3 by C.S. Pacat
I am actually holding off on reading Volume 2 until I know that Volume 3 has an actual release date.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, LISA KLEYPAS IS GOING TO START WRITING HISTORICAL ROMANCE AGAIN!? Yeah that needed to be in allcaps because I am so excited to hear this. I didn't know that at all. You have made my day, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Winner's Curse from the Book Outlet Black Friday sale and can't get over how gorgeous the covers of the series are. I can't wait to finally read it because I've heard it's great!

    Hopefully Santa leaves you some goodies under the tree this year! Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to give that series by Banks a try. I've enjoyed her others but for some reason just haven't started that one. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.