Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: 2014 New-To-Me Authors


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.


The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1) 

Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)
2. Robin LaFevers -- Grave Mercy, Dark Triumph

  The Accidental Countess (Playful Brides, #2)
Isn't She Lovely (Redemption, #0.5) 
4. Lauren Layne -- Isn't She Lovely, Broken

No Such Thing (Belonging #1)
5. A.M. Arthur -- No Such Thing, Maybe This Time, Stand By You, Cost of Repairs, Color of Grace, Weight of Silence, Acts of Faith, Foundation of Trust

Summer Is for Lovers
6. Jennifer McQuiston -- Summer Is For Lovers

Written in Red (The Others, #1)
7. Anne Bishop -- Written in Red

You Don't Have to Say You Love Me

Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)
9. Ilona Andrews -- Burn for Me

The Shadow Prince (Into the Dark, #1)
10. Bree Despain -- The Shadow Prince

6 comments:

  1. I've heard such good things about Anne Bishop. I definitely need to look into her books. And of course I need to read Robin LaFevers! It's fun discovering new authors, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin LaFevers is on my must-read-in-2015 list. And I've got several of Valerie Bowman's books and one of Jennifer McQuestion's on my Kindle, so I hope to get to those soon, too. Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Robin LaFevers is an author who's books I need to read asap! I've been so intrigued by Grave Mercy so I really need to get a move on with reading it!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read both Grave Mercy & Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers and loved both books... I'm looking forward to reading Mortal Heart next year. Here's a link to my TTT for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Robin LaFevers made my list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list hun!! I really liked McQuiston. I have been wanting to try out Bowman and Andrews.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.