Friday, December 26, 2014

TOP 10 OF 2014: Day 5 -- Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015


Hosted by Rachel at Reading YA Rocks, Jaime at Two Chicks on Books, Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader.  

The event runs for five consecutive days, the last week full of the year – Monday, December 22nd to Friday, December 26th. Five days in which we share some of our favorite lists and we invite ALL of YOU to join in on the fun and share your lists with everyone too!

Each day of the event just visit one of the hosting blogs and share your list in the Linky below each day’s post. Just make sure to match up the correct post and Linky list to get credit.


~BOOKS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2015~

I already did a version of this list for Top Ten Tuesday at the beginning of December.  So I am going to be focusing on books that I couldn't fit on that list.

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
1.  The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
I fell in love with the first book (The Winner's Curse) and have to know what happens to Kestral and Arin next.

Saint Anything
2. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
My favorite YA author of all time!

Catch a Falling Heiress (An American Heiress in London, #3)
3. Catch a Falling Heiress by Laura Lee Guhrke
I love LLG's unique settings and always am excited to read about American heiresses in London.

Hades (Demonica, #11.5; Lords of Deliverance 6.5)
4. Hades by Larissa Ione
Definitely pumped to see one of the lords of the underworld get his story.

Brown-Eyed Girl (Travises, #4)
5. Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas
I prefer Kleypas's historical romances, but I do love her Travis family contemporary series.

Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)
6. Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop
I still need to read book 2 (Murder of Crows), but I love this series.

Highland Guard (Murray Family, #20)
7. Highland Guard by Hannah Howell
#20 in the Murray Family series that is one of my guilty pleasures.

Wrong About the Guy
8. Wrong About the Guy by Claire LaZebnik
I enjoy this author's retellings and I am excited to see her take on Emma.

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I still have to read the Throne of Glass series, but it is so popular that I know I will want to try her newest series.

[NO COVER YET]
10. The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
The webmistresses of one of my favorite sites (Go Fug Yourself) and an adult romance inspired by the true story of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

4 comments:

  1. Love your list, Jennifer! The Winner's Crime is number 1 on my list too! I can't wait to read it. Do you plan on re-reading The Winner's Curse first before diving into book 2? I'm still debating on whether to re-read or not. :) Vision in Silver made my list too. Simon and Meg... Meg and Simon.. lol :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Lisa Kleypas's historicals too, but I've heard great things about the Travis books. I should look into those books - maybe on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another great list! A Court of Thorn and Roses looks really good and I have some books of Lisa Kleypas that I need to read soon.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.