Saturday, December 27, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (62)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Karma Girl (Bigtime, #1)
Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep (paranormal romance)

Viscount Vagabond (Regency Noblemen, #1)
Viscount Vagabond by Loretta Chase (historical romance)

Lighting the Flames
Lighting the Flames by Sarah Wendell (contemporary romance)

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (YA steampunk)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Flirting with Disaster (Jackson: Girl's Night Out, #2)
Flirting With Disaster by Victoria Dahl (contemporary romance)

The Trouble with Love  (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #4)
The Trouble with Love by Lauren Layne (contemporary romance)

~CHRISTMAS HAUL~
I don't usually ask for books for Christmas or birthdays, but I was surprised by this present from my brother.




***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Revenant by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)
The Proposal by Mary Balogh (historical romance)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (YA fantasy)
Secrets at Midnight by Nalini Singh [part of Night Shift anthology] (paranormal romance)
Magic Steals by Ilona Andrews [part of Night Shift anthology] (urban fantasy)


I POSTED...

4 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer Estep. I have not read the Karma Girl book. It does have a cute cover. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a Jennifer Estep book this week too, Black Widow :) I haven't read any of her other series but I'd like too, I really enjoy her writing!

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually ask for books for Christmas or Birthdays either. But YAY for that Harry Potter box set! Super pretty!

    Also yay for Etiquette and Espionage. There really isn't any romance like with Soulless but it is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The redesigned Harry Potter Scholastic boxset - AWESOME.

    do see mine too here

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.