Saturday, December 20, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (61)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~

Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11)
Revenant (Lords of Deliverance #6) by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)

Dust of Snow
Dust of Snow by Indra Vaughn (male/male contemporary)

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~

The Proposal (The Survivors' Club #1)
The Proposal (Survivors Club #1) by Mary Balogh (historical romance)

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Lone Wolf (Bluewater Bay #4) by Alexandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (male/male contemporary)
Courting Miss Hattie by Pamela Morsi (historical romance)
Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After #2) by Tessa Dare (historical romance)


4 comments:

  1. New to me! Enjoy! Happy Reading & Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read Revenant...hope you enjoy it...she is a fantastic author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Revenant. Looks like you had a great week filled with awesome books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.