REAL LIFE UPDATE...
- My family life has gotten a little complicated since my last monthly recap. Thankfully, everything is good now, but it really made me appreciate the relationship I have with my parents.
- I went to French Lick, Indiana a few weeks ago with friends. It was great to unwind and just play around all weekend.
- I'm excited for Christmas, but I'm terrified at the prospect of holiday shopping. I am a horrible procrastinator which makes for a very stressful time this season.
- I recently watched my very first Korean drama (You're Beautiful) on Netflix and loved it! The romance was predictable and things could get cheesy, but it was so addicting. I'm now searching for more K-dramas so, if you have recommendations, let me know!
REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
- The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan
- Born in Death by JD Robb
- Darling Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- Innocent in Death by JD Robb
- Secrets of a Wedding Night by Valerie Bowman
- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
- Eternity in Death by JD Robb
- Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover by Sarah MacLean
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry
- The Understatement of the Year by Sarina Bowen
Top Ten Tuesday
- Books/Series I Want To Re-Read
- Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book
- Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
- My Winter TBR List
- An Offer From A Gentleman by Julia Quinn
- Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
- The Pirate Lord by Sabrina Jeffries
- The Texan's Wager by Jodi Thomas
READING CHALLENGE UPDATES...