Wednesday, December 3, 2014

MONTHLY RECAP: November 2014

Here's a quick recap of the month of NOVEMBER on Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews:

REAL LIFE UPDATE...
  • My family life has gotten a little complicated since my last monthly recap.  Thankfully, everything is good now, but it really made me appreciate the relationship I have with my parents.
  • I went to French Lick, Indiana a few weeks ago with friends.  It was great to unwind and just play around all weekend.
  • I'm excited for Christmas, but I'm terrified at the prospect of holiday shopping.  I am a horrible procrastinator which makes for a very stressful time this season.
  • I recently watched my very first Korean drama (You're Beautiful) on Netflix and loved it!  The romance was predictable and things could get cheesy, but it was so addicting.  I'm now searching for more K-dramas so, if you have recommendations, let me know!
BOOKS I READ... (in ratings order)

4.5 Stars
Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1) Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4) The Understatement of the Year (The Ivy Years, #3)

4 Stars
Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) Eternity in Death (In Death, #24.5) Sleigh Ride (Minnesota Christmas, #2) Starstruck (Bluewater Bay #1)

3.5 Stars
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) Mastering The Marquess (Bound and Determined, #1)

3 Stars
The Viscount's Christmas Temptation The Earl's Defiant Wallflower (The Dukes of War #1) Secrets of a Wedding Night (Secret Brides, #1) Sand and Ruin and Gold There's Something About Ari (Bluewater Bay #2) Revealing Ruby (Bound and Determined, #1.5)

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...

Top Ten Tuesday
        Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition
            Stacking the Shelves

            1 comment:

            1. Great November for you Jennifer! I'm glad you enjoyed your first Korean drama. I highly recommend Coffee Prince. That show was amazing! Also, Boys Over Flowers, although the writing is not as tight as it should be, it's addicting to watch and this was the break out role for Lee Min Ho, who really carried the show with his great acting and characterization. :)

              ReplyDelete

            Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.