Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015 AUDIOBOOK READING CHALLENGE: Sign-up Post


Check out the sign-up post here.

I participated in this challenge last year and loved it!  I am a huge fan of audiobooks and this one allowed me to share my reads with others.

CHALLENGE DETAILS
  • Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
  • The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
  • Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  • ANY genres count.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. – I’ve created a Goodreads Group for the challenge, feel free to join.
  • If you’re a blogger grab the button (on the sidebar) and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
LEVELS
  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5 
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
  • Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
****************************

I read 24 audiobooks last year so this time I am going to go for the BINGE LISTENER (20-30 audiobooks) level.  Here are a few of the books I want to listen to for the 2015 challenge:
  1. Creation in Death by JD Robb
  2. Strangers in Death by JD Robb
  3. Salvation in Death by JD Robb
  4. Promises in Death by JD Robb
  5. Kindred in Death by JD Robb
  6. Fantasy in Death by JD Robb
  7. Indulgence in Death by JD Robb
  8. Treachery in Death by JD Robb
  9. New York to Dallas by JD Robb
  10. Celebrity in Death by JD Robb
  11. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
  12. Storm Front by Jim Butcher
  13. Changeless by Gail Carriger
  14. Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep
  15. The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy
  16. Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
  17. Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
  18. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  19. The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper
  20. Rivals in the City by Y.S. Lee

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I don't normally sign up for challenges, but I am feeling inspired this year, and this one is RIGHT up my alley! YOu listened to a lot of audiobooks last year! That's fantastic. And now I want to count how many audiobooks I listened to in 2014. I might sign up for this challenge. Any others I should look into?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use http://novelchallenges.blogspot.com/ to find challenges. I am doing the Netgalley/Edelweiss Challenge (hosted by Falling for YA), Contemporary Romance Challenge (hosted by Book Vixen), Mythology Challenge (hosted by Lost in a Book), New To You Challenge (hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup), TBR Challenge (hosted by Wendy the Super Librarian). I hope you find some to join!

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.