Sunday, December 14, 2014

2014 AUDIOBOOK READING CHALLENGE: Wrap-Up Post!


Hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens.

I had an absolute blast doing this challenge.  I love audiobooks and this was a great way to make myself read even more.  As you can see, I really got back into JD Robb's In Death series this year.  It is one of my favorite series and I'm try to be patient enough to listen to the whole thing in audio the first time.  I also continued my obsession with Molly Harper's books in audio.  I also tried a few new-to-me authors through this method like Anne Bishop, Cressida Cowell, and Ilona Andrews.  And, while I won't get it done in time to count for this year's challenge, I also want to throw out The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon which I just started listening to.

My personal goal for 2014 was to read between 15 and 20 audiobooks.  I am happy to say that I completed the challenge!  Here are the books that I listened to this year and below the images is a written list of the challenge books with links to my reviews:

 Judgment in Death (In Death, #11)Written in Red (The Others, #1)How to Run with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3)Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12)Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5)Seduction in Death (In Death, #13)Reunion in Death (In Death, #14)Purity in Death (In Death, #15)Portrait in Death (In Death, #16)Imitation in Death (In Death, #17)Hot RocksBig Jack (In Death, #17.5)Divided in Death (In Death, #18)Visions in Death (In Death, #19)Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) Origin in Death (In Death, #21)Better Homes and HauntingsMemory in Death (In Death, #22)How to Train Your Dragon (How to Train Your Dragon, #1)Haunted in Death (In Death, #22.5)Born in Death (In Death, #23)Innocent in Death (In Death, #24)Eternity in Death (In Death, #24.5)Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)

1. Judgment in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
2. Written in Red by Anne Bishop; Narrated by Alexandra Harris (5 stars)
3. How to Run with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper; Narrated by Amanda Ronconi
4. Betrayal in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
5. Interlude in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
6. Seduction in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
7. Reunion in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
8. Purity in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
9. Portrait in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
10. Imitation in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
11. Hot Rocks by Nora Roberts; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (2.5 stars)
12. Big Jack by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
13. Divided in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
14. Visions in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
15. Survivor in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
16. Origin in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4.5 stars)
17. Better Homes and Hauntings by Molly Harper; Narrated by Amanda Ronconi (4 stars)
18. Memory in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
19. How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell; Narrated by David Tennant (4 stars)
20. Haunted in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (3.5 stars)
21. Born in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
22. Innocent in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (5 stars)
23. Eternity in Death by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen (4 stars)
24. Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews; Narrated by Renee Raudman (4.5 stars)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the challenge - and getting to enjoy a lot of good audiobooks along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, So many audiobooks! I love audiobooks too. Maybe I will join this challenge for 2015. I don't really join a lot of challenges, except for my Goodreads reading goal, but this one could be fun, and I will keep track of all the audiobooks I listen to. I think it's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You did great :) And wow! I'm impress, what a way do plug through a series!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you like the J. D. Robb In Death Series!! I read one of the books in the series (before I knew it was a series) and am now hooked! I'm looking forward to more of the novels in the In Death Series!!

    I also took part in the 2014 Audiobook Challenge and made the 'My Precious' level!!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.