Tuesday, November 25, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Winter TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I continue to be horrible at following these TBR lists.  I read only read four out of the ten books I put on my Fall TBR list.  So here I go again on my constant effort to get through some of the books on my TBR shelf.

~Already On My Shelf~

Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After, #2)
1. Say Yes To The Marquess (Castles Ever After #2) by Tessa Dare
This book doesn't release until December 30, but I got an ARC from Avon.  I love Tessa Dare and have had to stop myself from reading this too far away from the release date.

Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)
2. Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole
I am in love with Kresley Cole's adult paranormal series so I gave her YA debut, Poison Princess, a try.  I liked it and am trying to read the sequel in time for the conclusion to be released next year.

'Twas the Night after Christmas (Hellions of Halstead Hall, #6) (The Duke's Men)
3. Twas The Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries
I am all about holiday-themed historicals and I have had this book for over a year.  I will read it this season!


The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
4. The Iron Traitor (Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa
I enjoy this series, but, for some reason, keep forgetting about this book.  I'm nervous about what Keirran will do...

Opposition (Lux, #5)
5. Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I just don't want this series to be over!  I love Katy, Daemon, and the whole crew and am scared of how things will end up.

~Not Yet Released~

Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11)
6. Revenant (Lords of Deliverance #6) by Larissa Ione
I've been waiting for ages for this!  I fell for Revenant as soon as he made his appearance in Reaver plus Blaspheme has always intrigued me.

Once Upon a Marquess (The Worth Saga #1)
7. Once Upon A Marquess (Worth Saga #1) by Courtney Milan
I will read anything Courtney Milan writes so, obviously, I am eagerly anticipating the start of her newest series.  (EDIT: I just found out (Thanks to Camille's comment!) that the release date of this got moved to 2015, but I'm still excited to read it even if it won't happen in Winter 2014.)

Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)
8. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry
I always want more Noah and Echo in my life.  Plus McGarry just clarified that this is a full-length story, not a novella!

This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
9. This Shattered World (Starbound Universe #2) by Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner
The world of These Broken Stars intrigued me and I want to know more.

The Darkest Touch (Lords of the Underworld, #11)
10. The Darkest Touch (Lords of the Underworld #11) by Gena Showalter
I'm a bit behind in this series, but I want Torin's story so badly!

3 comments:

  1. Let me just start by saying how envious I am that you already have Tessa Dare's book on your shelf. lol :) I've requested for it several times at Edelweiss but alas, no response yet. But I'm consoling myself with the reminder that it's just a couple of weeks away from release date. I hope you'll get to enjoy these books soon enough, Jennifer. As for Courtney Milan, I think she has moved the release day for Once Upon A Marquess to I think Summer of 2015 since she has a novella and then a New Adult book coming out before then. I'm eagerly anticipating the start of her new HR series so I'm definitely on the look out for this one as well. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Milan update...now I have a sad :(. I added an edit to the Once Upon a Marquess entry. I am excited to read her new novella and NA romance.

      Delete
  2. We totally have some books in common, Jennifer! Of course Say Yes to the Marquess and Breaking the Rules. I'm curious about Twas the Night After Christmas. I'm going to look into that one right now.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.