Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book~

Ceremony In Death (In Death, #5)
1. Delia Peabody -- In Death series by JD Robb
"Peabody, you never cease to amaze me."
"One day I'll tell you about my granny and her five lovers."
"Five lovers isn't abnormal for a woman's lifetime."
"Not in her lifetime; last month. All at the same time." Peabody glanced up, deadpan. "She's ninety-eight. I hope to take after her."
--Ceremony In Death

One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress #6)
2. Ian Flannery -- Night Huntress/Night Huntress World series by Jeaniene Frost
“You're shagging a woman who can turn into a dragon? Blast you, Charles, I am sick with envy!” --One Grave At A Time

The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
3. Grimalkin -- Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
"For the record,” Grimalkin stated as we ventured, single file, into the black, “I do not think this is a good idea. But, as no one listens to the cat anymore, I will have to wait until we are completely lost to say ‘I told you so." --The Iron Queen

Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter, #7)
4. Simi -- Dark Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
"Twit? Moi? The Simi? Why, I do believe the bitch-goddess has done gone and gotten herself confused. She thinks she’s me, not that I blame her. All women want to be me because of my beautoneousness and the fact that I have such stylish clothing and sparklies. But believe me, I ain’t no heifer-goddess." --Devil May Cry

Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6)
5. Lassiter -- Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward
After a moment, Wrath turned to John. "This is Lassiter, the fallen angel. One of the last times he was here on earth, there was a plague in central Europe-"
"Okay, that was so not my fault-"
"-which wiped out two-thirds of the human population."
"I'd like to remind you that you don't like humans."
"They smell bad when they're dead."
"All you mortal types do.” --Lover Enshrined
Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7)
6. Nix -- Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole
Dear Puss,
Is this all you've got? Why don't you strap on your big girl panties and come face me yourself? Unless you fear that the Nixanator will spank Omort's wittle bottom.
By the way, you've taken one of the most respected leaders in our army. We're going to want him back. Especially since Sabine can't break him.
Bringing it,
Nix the Ever-Knowing, Soothsayer Without Equal, General of the New Army of Vertas
--Kiss of a Demon King
The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2)
7. William -- Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter
"I'm William, but you can call me Sexy. Everyone does." --The Darkest Kiss
Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #1)
8. Myne -- Moonbound Clan Vampires series by Larissa Ione
He shouldn’t be enjoying the feeling of closeness, of holding someone who didn’t belong to him, but damn, this felt good. He didn’t get to be with females often, not when his bite caused excruciating pain, and he definitely didn’t get to save a life . . . ever. Nicole was depending on him in order to survive, and he began to shake with the magnitude of it all. Rike, he whispered to himself. "If you come back and don’t mate this female before the next daybreak, I’ll kill you myself. Of course, that was if Riker didn’t kill him first for getting a raging erection for his female." --Bound By Night

It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons #7)
9. Lady Danbury -- Julia Quinn's Historical Romances
"My aim in life,” Lady Danbury announced, “is to be a menace to as great a number of people as possible, so I shall take that as the highest of compliments, Mrs. Bridgerton.” --It's In His Kiss
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
 
10. Neville Longbottom -- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
"I'll join you when Hell freezes over," said Neville. "Dumbledore's Army!" he shouted, and there was an answering cheer from the crowd, whom Voldemort's Silencing Charms seemed unable to hold." --Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

4 comments:

  1. Great list - Neville made my list, too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Grimalkin! That's a fantastic pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Lady Danbury! I am so for that. She is one of my favorite JQ characters! I love her especially in How to Marry a Marquis,

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should be BFF! I picked Simi and Peabody too lol
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-yes-i-am-late.html

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.