Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2015 NEW TO YOU! READING CHALLENGE: Sign-Up Post



Hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup.

Basically...read something "NEW" to you in 2015 and review it.

This can be a debut author. A brand new to you author. And old favorites "debut" book. A new series. A first time reading a new genre or any other new that crosses your path.

Everyone is welcome to join--blogger, author, reader. Any genre/heat level is fine.


Levels
Level 1-- 6 "new to you"s
Level 2-- 12 "new to you"s
Level 3-- 24 "new to you"s
Level 4-- 36 "new to you"s
Level 5-- 48 "new to you"s
Level 6-- 72 "new to you"s
Level 7--100+ "new to you"s


**************
I am going to try to achieve Level 3 (24 "new to me"s):

2015 Debut Authors
 1. Victoria Aveyard -- The Red Queen
2. Viola Carr -- The Diabolical Miss Hyde
3. Lori Goldstein -- Becoming Jinn
4. Maggie Hall -- The Conspiracy of Us
5. Eva Leigh -- Forever Your Earl
6. Taran Matharu -- The Novice
7. Joanna Shupe -- The Courtesan Duchess

"New To Me" Author
1. Maire Clairemont -- The Dark Lady
2. Ann Aguirre -- Grimspace; Enclave
3. Kelley Armstrong -- Bitten
4. Leigh Bardugo -- Shadow and Bone
5. James Dashner -- The Maze Runner
6. Gayle Forman -- If I Stay
7. Kate Noble -- Revealed; The Game and the Governess
8. Nina Rowan -- A Study in Seduction
9. Katharine Ashe -- When a Scot Loves a Lady
10. Pierce Brown -- Red Rising
11. C.S. Harris -- What Angels Fear
12. Beverly Jenkins -- Destiny's Embrace

Favorite Authors' Debut Novels
1. Jennifer Ashley -- Perils of the Heart
2. Eloisa James -- Potent Pleasures
3. Laura Lee Guhrke -- Prelude to Heaven
4. Connie Brockway -- Promise Me Heaven
5. Kresley Cole -- The Captain of All Pleasures

3 comments:

  1. This sounds great, Jennifer. I'm still thinking about joining this challenge. I guess I have to list down potential books to read first before deciding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did before signing up. I liked the idea, but wanted to make sure I had enough books to "possibly" finish it. I hope you join!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. I like what you did there. I'm just, erm, winging it. LOL I love some of the ones you have picked and definitely need to try some of the others. Can't wait to see what you think of them all :D

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.