Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Places I Want To Visit, Thanks To Books


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Ten Places I Want To Visit, Thanks To Books~
  
~FICTIONAL SETTINGS~


1. Hogwarts (Harry Potter series by JK Rowling)


2. New Pacifica (Across A Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund)


3. Middle Earth (Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien)


4. Mythos Academy, North Carolina (Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep)


5. Half-Moon Hollow, Kentucky (Jane Jameson series and Half-Moon Hollow series by Molly Harper)

~REAL LIFE SETTINGS~


6. Paris (Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins; The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand)


7. Alaska (Naked Werewolf series by Molly Harper)


8. New Orleans, Louisiana (Dark Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon; Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole)


9. Scotland (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon)


10. Amsterdam (The Fault In Our Stars by John Green)

5 comments:

  1. We totally have some places in common! Hogwarts (naturally!), Alaska and Scotland.

    It's really fun when a book makes you want to visit a place you never really thought about before. New Pacifica almost made my list, too, but it was a little too intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris and New Orleans were on my list. I kinda wish I'd picked Hogwarts too.
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of those real life ones here too! Def with the Alaska/Naked werewolves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hogwarts and Middle Earth, yay! Also Scotland - I'd love to get back there. I've been twice and just fell in love with the country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scotland is just beautiful!!! I would love to see Alaska though.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.