Tuesday, October 28, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Characters I Want To Be For Halloween


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Seven Characters I Want To Be For Halloween~

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
1. Hermione Granger -- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
What I Need: schoolgirl outfit, black wizard robes, wand, bushy brown wig, copy of Hogwarts, A History

Naked in Death (In Death, #1)
2. Eve Dallas -- In Death series by JD Robb
What I Need: short brown wig, black pants, black boots, long black leather coat, hot billionaire husband :)

Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
3. Persis Blake -- Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
What I Need: pale blonde wig, seaweed-inspired outfit found here, palmport

Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5)
4. Cinder Linh -- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
What I Need: black wig, mechanic's work outfit, cyborg leg 


Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7)
5. Cat Crawfield -- Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
What I Need: red wig, black leather pants, black tank top, hot British vampire husband 


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
6. Katniss Everdeen -- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
What I Need: dark brown wig, red dress with orange at the bottom, mockingjay pin  


Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 01 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1)
7. Haruhi Fujioka -- Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori
What I Need: short brown wig, dark blue pants, light blue blazer, white shirt, tie 

5 comments:

  1. Haha - Hot billionaire husband for your costume as Eve Dallas. That is awesome, Jennifer! I also listed Persis Blake, but I felt like I don't look like her, and blonde hair is not a good look for me. But I totally want to dress like her because she is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only it were so easy to get a Roarke for my very own like Eve. I am blonde so I might be able to pull of Persis though the skimpy clothing might be a little weird. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Cat, Katniss and Hermione made my list too! All three of them are wonderful characters, Hermione and Katniss are better still because many people would recognize those costumes. Cinder is a great choice too but a bit too complicated, she didn't make my list but Cress did. :))
    Wonderful list!
    My TTT: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/10/top-ten-characters-i-would-totally-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve would be a super fun costume! Hot billionaire husband would make me wish it was always Halloween then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss to Hermione and Katniss! And Cinder! I didn't even consider her but that would make for an awesome costume.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.