Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books For Readers Who Like Character-Driven Novels


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character-Driven Novels~
  
Just Listen
1. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (YA contemporary) 

Yours Until Dawn
2. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros (historical romance)

The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3)
3. The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney Milan (historical romance) (REVIEW)

The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1)
4. The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen (NA contemporary)

Texas Destiny (Texas Trilogy, #1)
5. Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath (historical romance)

Match Me If You Can (Chicago Stars, #6)
6. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (contemporary romance)

Persuasion
7. Persuasion by Jane Austen (classic fiction)

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (YA contemporary)

Between Sinners and Saints
9. Between Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton (male/male contemporary) (REVIEW)

Naked in Death (In Death, #1)
10. In Death series by JD Robb (romantic suspense)

3 comments:

  1. We both have Match Me If You Can! I love that book. Definitely a favorite that I discovered this year. Also, we have Anna and the French Kiss in common. :)

    What I love so much about romance novels is that they are almost always character driven!!! But I haven't read any of the other books on your list. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am someone who loves character driven novels, so this list is definitely for me! Lots of people say Sarah Dessen's books are great for people like me but of the two I read I really didn't like them :/ I do think that I want to read Anna and the French kiss though, so I best get my hands on it!

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/dying-for-living-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read a single one of these, but I will be looking into your historical romance picks for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.