Saturday, October 11, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (53)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
This Night So Dark (Starbound, #1.5)
This Night So Dark (Starbound Universe #1.5) by Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner -- I liked the first book in this series (These Broken Stars) and am ready to learn more about the world.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After, #2)
Say Yes To The Marquess (Castles Ever After #2) by Tessa Dare -- I am so freaking excited to have gotten an e-ARC of this from Edelweiss.  Love Tessa Dare and now I'm trying to be patient...probably won't last long.

Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4)
Never Judge a Lady By Her Cover (Rules of Scoundrels #4) by Sarah MacLean -- Another freak out session when I got this e-ARC from Edelweiss.  I have been intrigued by Chase since the beginning of the series and I finally get to know!

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Frozen Heart by Heidi Cullinan (male/male contemporary)
The Year We Hid Away by Sarina Bowen (NA contemporary)
How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell (MG fantasy)



7 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh! I didn't even know there was a novella for the Starbound series!!!! THANK YOU! I am going to be hunting that down. I hope you enjoy your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly! I hope you enjoy your books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway! Only few days left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check if This Night So Dark is up on the UK one, I did check the other week but couldn't find it. :( Hoping it is though, NEED it, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Sarah McClean book as well this week. It looks like a good book. Great stack, thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got This Night So Dark as well, and I can't wait to dig in :) You got some really good-looking books this week, I hope you'll enjoy them all!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got This Night So Dark for the same reason. Looking forward to book 2. Rules of Scoundrels looks like a good. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I know, I know, I am soooo freaking excited for Say Yes to the Marquess. I want to read it right now. I'm trying to wait. But soon, I will totally be reading that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.