Saturday, October 4, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (52)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Chained by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #2)
Chained by Night (Moonbound Clan #2) by Larissa Ione -- I adore Ione's paranormals and enjoyed the first in this unique vampire series.

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead -- I read this years ago, but don't remember much more than that I liked it.  I found this on sale through Amazon.

The Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years, #2)
The Year We Hid Away (Ivy Years #2) by Sarina Bowen -- I just finished the first Ivy Years book and had to get the rest of the series immediately.

The Understatement of the Year (The Ivy Years, #3)
The Understatement of the Year (Ivy Years #3) by Sarina Bowen -- See above.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Accidental Countess (Playful Brides, #2)
The Accidental Countess (Playful Brides #2) by Valerie Bowman -- Really liked the first in the series and was excited to get an e-galley through Netgalley.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan
Stand By You by A.M. Arthur
Memory in Death by JD Robb
The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen



6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I also got Chained by Night this week as well. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen several great reviews for Chained by Night. Hope you enjoy it!

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books you have here. I am excited to see what you think of Ione and Bowman's books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read Richelle Mead's YA, but I really want to read The Gameboard of the Gods, and see how that goes before moving onto her other Adults. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to read Sarina Bowen's books! I've heard great things about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these sound so good. I may add some to my tbr. Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/10/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.