Thursday, October 2, 2014

MONTHLY RECAP: September 2014

Here's a quick recap of the month of SEPTEMBER on Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews:

BOOKS I READ...
5 Stars
Evernight by Kristen Callihan

4.5 Stars
Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster
Fever Pitch by Heidi Cullinan

4 Stars
Breakable by Tammara Webber
My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster
The Curious Case of the Clockwork Menace by Bec McMaster
Broken by Lauren Layne
Better Homes and Hauntings by Molly Harper
Snow Falling on Bluegrass by Molly Harper
Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh

3.5 Stars
Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan

3 Stars
What a Wallflower Wants by Maya Rodale
Not In the Script by Amy Finnegan


FAVORITE BOOK OF THE MONTH...
Evernight (Darkest London, #5)

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
What A Wallflower Wants by Maya Rodale
Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster
Better Homes and Hauntings by Molly Harper
Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan
Broken by Lauren Layne
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster
Origin in Death by JD Robb
Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...

Top Ten Tuesday
      Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition
          Stacking the Shelves

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.