Tuesday, September 23, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Fall TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~TEN BOOKS ON MY FALL TBR LIST~

BOOKS I ALREADY OWN

Murder of Crows (The Others, #2)
1. Murder of Crows (The Others #2) by Anne Bishop (urban fantasy)
I loved the first book in this series (Written in Red) and need to get caught up before the third book is released next year.

World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
2. World After (Penryn and the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee (urban fantasy)
I read (and adored) Angelfall a few years ago and, for some reason, keep forgetting about the sequel.

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
3. Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep (YA paranormal)
This is an example of not wanting a series to end...I love the world of Mythos and will miss it.

The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)
4. The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3) by Deborah Harkness (paranormal romance)
This is the conclusion of a fascinating series that I really will miss reading about.

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
5. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal)
I am hesitating about this one because I know I will want to read the next book in the series right away and it doesn't release until next February.

BOOKS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED YET

Chained by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #2)
6. Chained by Night (Moonbound Clan #2) by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)
The first book in the series was really good and I'm excited to return to this unique vampire world.
[Coming September 30th]

Darling Beast (Maiden Lane, #7)
7. Darling Beast (Maiden Lane #7) by Elizabeth Hoyt (historical romance)
One of my favorite historical series and I'm always game for a tortured hero.
[Coming October 14th]

Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4)
8. Never Judge a Lady By Her Cover (Rules of Scoundrels #4) by Sarah MacLean (historical romance)
A heroine that I'm sure will become legendary and the conclusion of a wonderful series.
[Coming November 25th]

Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)
9. Burn For Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)
I have been meaning to try Andrews's Kate Daniels series, but I'm also intrigued by her newest series.
[Coming October 28th]

Night Shift (Kate Daniels, #7.5; SPI Files, # 0.5; Psy-Changeling)
10. "Secrets At Midnight" (Psy-Changeling #13.5) by Nalini Singh (paranormal romance)
A novella for another fabulous series.  Plus we return to the world of the changelings!!
[Coming November 25th]

7 comments:

  1. Great titles, especially the adult titles (since I'm more up-to-date with YA releases). Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series is excellent, but I'm liking that sexy cover for Burn for Me. Def adding a lot of these titles to my TBR list. Oh, and I'm totally with you on Silver Shadows. Knowing Richelle Mead, I'll be dying for the last book after this 5th one. And you should definitely read World After. It's so good!!!! And there's some great Raffe & Peryn scenes towards the end ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited for Maclean and Hoyt's books. Great list. Hope you get a chance to read them all this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep the last 5 on yours are on mine! lol Such great authors. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that those Anne Bishop books are great. I should give them a try. I'm not sure if I want to read that Sarah MacLean book. I don't always love her books.

    Happy fall reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list! I am adding to my TBR list now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also-Silver Shadows was fantastic. So good that the wait for the next one won't hurt too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. World after was a great sequel, just as amazing as Angelfall. Happy reading :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.