Tuesday, September 16, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Authors I Need To Read More From


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Ten Authors I Need To Read More From~

I love this week's topic!  There are a ton of authors out there that I've tried once, enjoyed, but haven't gotten around to reading more from.  For this list, I will be indicating which book I've read by the author and which one(s) I am excited to read next.

Written in Red (The Others, #1)
1. Anne Bishop (urban fantasy)
Read: Written in Red
Want To Read: Murder of Crows, Visions in Silver

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
2. Morgan Matson (YA contemporary)
Read: Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
Want To Read: Since You've Been Gone, Second Chance Summer

Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)
3. Gail Carriger (steampunk)
Read: Soulless
Want To Read: Changeless, Etiquette and Espionage

Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast
4. Robin McKinley (fantasy)
Read: Beauty
Want To Read: Sunshine, Pegasus, Spindle's End, The Rose and the Crown

Poison Study (Study, #1)
5. Maria V. Snyder (YA fantasy)
Read: Poison Study
Want To Read: Magic Study, Touch of Power, Storm Glass

Games of Command
6. Linnea Sinclair (science fiction romance)
Read: Games of Command
Want To Read: An Accidental Goddess, Finder Keepers

Scandal
7. Carolyn Jewel (historical romance)
Read: Scandal
Want To Read: Lord Ruin, Not Wicked Enough

Going Too Far
8. Jennifer Echols (YA contemporary)
Read: Going Too Far
Want To Read: Major Crush, Dirty Little Secret

You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
9. Sarra Manning (contemporary romance)
Read: You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Want To Read: Adorkable, Unsticky

Summer Is for Lovers
10. Jennifer McQuiston (historical romance)
Read: Summer Is For Lovers
Want To Read: What Happens in Scotland, Moonlight On My Mind

3 comments:

  1. I've only read Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols from your list and even though I enjoyed it, I'm not sure I want to read more from this author for now. Great list, I hope you'll enjoy the books when you get to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Bishop's on my list too. :) I want to read Murder of Crows soon. Why can't I get a copy of this one locally? :( I am on the look out for Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. And you definitely have to read Since You've Been Gone. I'm positive you'll enjoy that one as well. I've been wanting to read Robin McKinley for forever but I cannot find me a copy of The Rose and the Crown. I have 5 books from Gail Carriger's steampunk series and I do not have an idea why I haven't opened one of them yet. Must change this status soon. ^_^ Thanks for sharing, Jennifer!

    Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sort of a love/hate relationship with Jennifer Echols' books. But I LOVED Major Crush and totally recommend that one, Jennifer!!!

    I need to read SOMETHING by Gail Carriger. I still haven't read anything by her.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.