Saturday, September 27, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (51)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
The Hook Up (Game On, #1)
The Hook-Up by Kristen Callihan -- I have heard so many amazing things about this new adult romance that I had to buy it.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Sleigh Ride (Minnesota Christmas, #2)
Sleigh Ride by Heidi Cullinan -- I liked the first Minnesota Christmas book so I had to request the sequel from Netgalley.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Evernight by Kristen Callihan
Snow Falling On Bluegrass by Molly Harper
Fever Pitch by Heidi Cullinan
Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh


4 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about Kristen Callihan's Hook Up. Good haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking I need Callihan's book. A few of the bloggers I follow just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been seeing The Hook Up everywhere this past week. Heard good things! :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much awesomeness here! Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy them all! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.