Saturday, September 20, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (50)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
There was a huge Audible sale this week where a ton of books were only $4.95 so I added some fun audios to my collection.

Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin, #2)
Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep -- I read the first Elemental Assassin book awhile ago and have been meaning to try the rest of the series.

Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2)
Changeless by Gail Carriger -- I also decided to buy the second of the Parasol Protectorate series since I adored the first book (Soulless) years ago.

Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein -- I've been meaning to read this forever so I was pumped to see the audiobook go on sale.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Foundation of Trust (Cost of Repairs, #5)
Foundation of Trust by A.M. Arthur -- I love the Cost of Repairs series and was so ecstatic to see that A.M. Arthur is writing more.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
What a Wallflower Wants by Maya Rodale
Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster
Better Homes and Hauntings by Molly Harper


7 comments:

  1. I've got those first two on my tbr pile. One day. One day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy you new books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and don't forget to ENTER our BOXES OF BOOKS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and interesting books. You're making me both jealous and eager to empty my wallet:)) Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Jennifer Estep Elemental Assassin series. You got some great books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Code Name Verity! Been wanting to read it for ages too, picked it up a few times at a shop but always put it back. :( I'll have to buy it soon though! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard such great things about both Code Name Verity and the Parasol Protectorate books. Of course, I haven't had a chance to read either, but they've definitely been on my to-read list for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Code Name Verity is on my TBR list and Foundation of Trust looks promising. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.