Saturday, September 13, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (49)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1)
The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen -- I had to buy it after reading this post over at Smexybooks.

A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance #1)
A Forbidden Rumspringa by Keira Andrews -- A m/m Amish romance that I bought after seeing Heidi Cullihan freaking out about it on Twitter.

The Marquess of Cake (Redcakes, #1)
The Marquess of Cake by Heather Hiestand -- A ridiculous title, but it has an interesting premise plus it was free.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
Edenbrooke
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson -- I've been recommended this by Quinn at Quinn's Book Nook and it finally came in at my library.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (Edelweiss) -- A new YA fantasy series that has a heroine with multiple identities.

Rock Courtship (Rock Kiss #1.5)
Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh (Netgalley) -- Loved the first book in this contemporary series and had to request the sequel novella.

Fever Pitch (Love Lessons, #2)
Fever Pitch by Heidi Cullinan (Netgalley) -- Sequel to the wonderful Love Lessons.

Mending Him
Mending Him by Summer Devon and Bonnie Dee (Netgalley) -- Love these two when they do m/m historicals.

Once Upon a Christmas Kiss
Once Upon a Christmas Kiss by Manda Collins (Netgalley) -- I have a thing for Christmas historicals...

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Broken by Lauren Layne
Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have quite a collection of good ones!! The Marquess of Cake sounds really intriguing. Just added it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally checked out the post at Smexybooks and I'm going to be on the look out for The Year We Fell Down and its sequels. I am definitely interested. :) I've read Rock Courtship and you're gonna love it. I enjoyed it even more than Rock Addiction :) Enjoy your books, Jennifer. If you have time, here's my Sunday Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is the cover for The Orphan Queen, love it! :) Can't wait to read it either. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that is a ridiculous title but you know it makes me want that book! I picked up Once Upon a Christmas Kiss as well. I just love those Christmas romances :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many interesting and good looking books you have here! Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.