Saturday, September 6, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (48)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Forged by Desire (London Steampunk, #4)
Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster -- Sexy steampunk romance with an unrequited love them?  I'm sold!!

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas -- I have this in hardcover and just had to get it in e-book when I saw it on sale.  I haven't read it yet, but I plan to start it soon.

Mastering The Marquess (Bound And Determined, #1)
Mastering the Marquess by Lavinia Kent -- I'm not usually into erotica, but I saw a great review of this historical at All About Romance and had to try it.

Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4)
Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid -- The Knitting in the  City series is a current favorite so I had to buy the latest release which focuses on former beauty queen who returns to her hometown in Tennessee.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
Shadowdance (Darkest London, #4)
Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan -- I got the fifth Darkest London book (Evernight) from Netgalley so I need to catch up on the series.  Great for fans of historical and paranormal romance mixed together.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Stand By You (Belonging #3)
Stand By You by A.M. Arthur -- The newest release from a male/male romance author that I have been obsessed with this year. [From Netgalley]

Scandalous Summer Nights (Honeycote, #3)
Scandalous Summer Nights by Anne Barton -- I loved Barton's debut so I had to try to get an ARC of the latest Honeycote novel. [From Netgalley]

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster
The Curious Case of the Clockwork Menace by Bec McMaster
Origin in Death by JD Robb
Breakable by Tammara Webber


5 comments:

  1. I really like the Bec McMaster's series a lot. You got some interesting books this week. I really love the Throne of Glass series. It's so good. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec and Kristen just have the best covers.

    Ack didn't see about Barton's on Netgalley. Love hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great haul! I really need to try Kristin Callihan, and maybe Bec McMasters (though I'm not so into the unrequited love thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy reading Forged by Desire! Can't wait to read what you think about it. I am so behind Penny Reid's Knitting in the City series. I can't believe there are 4 books already when I've only finished the first one. I enjoyed reading your review of Rock Addiction. I'm glad you liked that one too. Have a great week ahead, Jennifer!

    Here's my Sunday Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started the Throne of Glass series the other week, finished Heir of Fire this week and oh so damn good. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.